1. Gently cook the onion, garlic and pepper in a dash of oil until tender, but not brown.
Preheat oven to 180°C. 2. Beat the eggs and mustard together and then stir into the potato mixture. 2. Pile into a gre
1. Cook the kumara in boiling salted water until tender, drain and mash. 2. Cook the onion in the oil in a frying pan u
1. Wash the kumara and dry well. Trim the ends. Rub the kumara with oil and place on a baking tray. Cook at 200°C for 45
1. Cook the onion in a dash of oil in a large frying pan for 4-5 minutes until tender. 4. Arrange 1 packet of your favo
1. Toss the potato and kumara cubes, with a little oil and the cumin seeds or ground cumin and a good seasoning of peppe